Friday, August 3, 2007

Working out consistently for a month now

These are some "before and after" pictures a few years back.

I'll post new ones when I get a new camera.

I've been working out in the gym since I was eighteen. Used to be a gym rat before; pumped iron, researched and dieted for a while. The only thing I'm proud of is being 100% natural, I mean I have always opposed Anabolic Steroids, Its also the reason I never got big that much. I have stopped working out for a couple of years, maybe a few weeks on, then a few months off.

I have never been this consistent recently till now. I have been working out for a full month now. My schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday has been followed. The gains are looking good. I wanted to post pictures but my camera was stolen in Bangkok during my last trip. I'll do post some pix when we get a new one.

My routine as of now is focused on the upper body. Just the whole body for a session, then I'll divide the body parts through the week after a month or so. I'm working on strength right now, probably bench press up to 130Ibs by September and hopefully up to 180Ibs (I said hopefully because I have to buy a couple of more weights for my home gym).

I'll also add Cardio to shed of the fat and get ripped by mid September. Hope to be consistent even when I start reviewing for my NCLEX. Someone once said that the key to fitness is to incorporate it to the whole lifestyle.

0 comments: